ACS & ICO
We are experienced in the development, implementation and quality assessing of management systems and the SIA Approved Contractor Scheme
We offer full and cost-effective consultancy services specialising in ISO9001, ISO14001. This can be developed to create a bespoke system for your company via either separate Quality Manuals or an integrated Quality Management System.
Our consultant has over 30 years’ experience supporting companies with their needs. He has worked for the SIA, CCAS and SSAIB as a trainer and auditor and has delivered courses for NSI. He works independently with a solid base of loyal clients who come back to him year after year to maintain their compliance throughout the year and to support through the audit period with a 100% success rate
Training & Consultancy in the following is offered:
- Conforming to BS7499 (Security Guarding & Mobile Patrol Services), BS7960 (Door Supervision), BS 7984 (Keyholding & response) and BS7958 (CCTV Management & Operation) and what companies need to do to comply to the standards.
- Reducing shrinkage in the retail sector using “Retrieval Statements” and customer service rather than arresting (although we fully understand the protocol for conducting an arrest in the absence of a Police Officer).
- Selling Manned Guarding in the private security industry.
- Risk Assessment & Security Surveying (including how to compile assignment instructions/method statements).
- How to conduct internal audits (to any standard or code of practice in or outside of the private security industry, e.g engineering, manufacturing or other service).
- Train the Trainer (one day workshop for those wishing to deliver short in house training modules).
- Implementing a Quality Management System in your workplace (ISO9001, ISO14001)
- The Security Supervisor (modules as per code of practice BS7499)
- Control Room Operator (general or specific to a particular customer).
- Conflict Management in the workplace (for those in the private security, hospital workers, schools and those working in the public and private sectors).
- Applying the main principles of the Data Protection Act and applying the GDPR in the workplace.
- Gaining the SIA Approved Contractor Scheme (explaining the process from application to preparing for the assessment day including documentation).
We are experienced in both the service industry and manufacturing environments.